Your home is the usually the biggest purchase you will make and is your most valuable asset. If you have any damage, you need a California insurance agent that will find the best company to fit your needs and settle your claims quickly. At Jon Nelson Insurance Inc, we will help you find the right fit for your needs with providing quality service and affordable pricing.
Homeowners policy coverages in California
- Property Coverage - to pay for repairs to your home, garage or other buildings that are damaged.
- Personal Property - if you have a loss of valuables in your home like jewelry, electronics or guns due to theft or damage.
- Liability - this will cover if there is a claim when someone is injured or their property is damaged.
- Medical Expenses - this would be medical coverage for someone that is injured, other than a resident, on your property.
- Living Expenses - if you have a complete loss, you may need extra temporary housing or food when you're forced from your home.
There may also be other coverages that you many want to consider in addition to your basic homeowners policy. These may include personal umbrella, automobile, flood, earthquake or jewelry insurance. Our agents at Jon Nelson Insurance Inc can help you understand your other risks and help you evaluate whether you may need additional coverages in your California home insurance plan.
Jon Nelson Insurance Inc
- Assisting senior consultants in projects
- Share best practices and knowledge.
- Collaborate with technology, information security, and business partners
- Find and address performance issues
- Maintains records to allow for historical trending analysis
- Demonstrated aptitude for analytics
- Outstanding record academic achievement
- Ability to work effectively with people all levels in an organization
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
- Ability to communicate complex ideas.
Protect Yourself, Your Home, and Your Finances. Accidents can happen, even at home. If someone were to claim an injury on your property, there’s no stopping them from affecting your finances, your house, or anything else you own that can be labeled as compensation. As the property owner, you could be held fully responsible for injuries to others that occur due to hazardous conditions such as poor lighting, floor hazards, or falls.