Jon Nelson Insurance tailors your contractor insurance to fit the specific risks you face, such as a client’s medical costs resulting from bodily injury or claims of property damage resulting in data loss.
We specialize in protecting a range of contracting professions including: Carpenter, Construction, Electrician, Handyman, Plumber, HVAC, Painters.
General Liability Insurance
General liability insurance, sometimes called Commercial General Liability (CGL), could protect your business from another person or business’s claims of bodily injury, associated medical costs, and damage to property. Having this kind of coverage is beneficial in several instances:
- Bodily injury: A client trips over your toolbox and fractures their leg. You could be liable for the medical costs, however, your general liability insurance policy could cover those costs, protecting your business.
- Personal injury: One of your employees is out to lunch. He is overheard talking to another employee about one of your clients in an unflattering and false way. The client learns of this discussion and sues for slander. A general liability insurance policy could cover the subsequent claim, up the policy limits and appoint an attorney to defend you if necessary.
- Property damage and data loss: You are renovating a home office for a client and their desktop is nearby. During the demolition phase you accidentally drop something on the desktop causing irreparable damage. A general liability insurance policy could cover the claim up to your policy’s limits of liability.
Research on the business plan
Why contractors choose Jon Nelson:
- Flexible payment options: We offer you the option of making monthly payments (with no additional fees) to help you manage your cash flow.
- Tailored insurance: We specialize in businesses like yours and tailor coverage to the risks in your field.
- Claims responsiveness: When a covered claim is reported, Jon Nelson Insurance will immediately assign a dedicated claims representative to assist you.
- Coverage for contracts: Our architects insurance coverage satisfies most standard contract insurance requirements.
- Passion for service: Agents knowledgeable about your business concerns will provide you with excellent service—4.7/5 people surveyed recommended us.
Get a fast, free quote now If you prefer, you can call us at (559) 429-8111 and speak with a Jon Nelson Insurance licensed agent, Monday – Friday, 8am – 5pm.
- Assisting senior consultants in projects
- Share best practices and knowledge.
- Collaborate with technology, information security, and business partners
- Find and address performance issues
- Maintains records to allow for historical trending analysis
- Demonstrated aptitude for analytics
- Outstanding record academic achievement
- Ability to work effectively with people all levels in an organization
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
- Ability to communicate complex ideas.